Caught in the Rain !!!!!

Ahhhh ! Another night to sleep ...

It's 11.30 PM.  I am lying on the bed, with the headphones on my ears, hoping the songs on my playlist put me off to sleep.  Am I really listening to music? nah, my own  thoughts driving me crazy !!! 
What ...what is that?  A whistle ... oh sounds  like Shankar Tucker's work ..  oh yeah !!! I am  pretty much sure  that is  clarinet in his signature style .....

Suddenly I realized, actually I've died and gone to music heaven.
I don't have any more words to write about this amazing composition !!!!
(Check here for more details)


Caught in the rain
Ft. Rohan Kymal
Music : Shankar Tucker
Lyrics : Karthik Shah

8 comments :

Unknown said...

Loved It....Superb...Soothing to ears

ఫోటాన్ said...

Sravyakka!
This is one of my fav. compositions from Shankar Tucker :)
Nice to see you here after long time :)

Sravya V said...

@Sekhar& Photon Thank you Guyz :-)
@Photon so nice to hear that it is your fav. too :-)

Anonymous said...

Shankar Tucker... you got to hear few more of his songs composed for "The ShrutiBox" . (Available on Soundcloud.)

హరే కృష్ణ said...

Shankar Tucker & Rohan Kymal \m/
especially clarinet part was awesome along with lyrics

Sravya V said...

@Chandrakala & Harekrishna Thanks :-)

Vajra said...

Thankyou for suggesting this song..Awesome sng..Very soothing 2 ears..I almost listened to 30 times from past 3 days..Total bliss is what I am getting....Thank You..:)

Vajra

Sravya V said...

@Vajra gaaru Thanks :-)

Post a Comment